Howdy! It's already November 8 today and I can't believe how fast the new year is coming. All we know, we'll just wake up and it's already 2013 :)
Today, I'll be doing a review on a product that I have been using on and off for a year now. On and off meaning... I'll buy a box, use it up, then move on to another product, then after a couple of months buy it again then the cycle continues hehe :)
KOJIE SAN Skin Lightening Soap (Kojic Acid)
I prefer buying the small one coz it lessen the hassle of cutting the big bar into pieces and this is more affordable for me. This Php50 box contains 2pcs 65g bar of Kojic Acid soap.
Each piece is individually wrapped to preserve the freshness.
I still cut them into 2 small pieces to prevent melting too much soap coz I only use this for my face anyway so a small chunk is enough to create a lather.I then store the cube inside my empty case of Shiseido Medicated Powder (it fits perfectly!).
- I love that this doesn't melt as easily as other kojic acid soap.
- I love the fresh scent of orange.
- Being individually wrapped helped in prolonging the shelf life of the soap. Easy storage too.
- Cleanses my face well.
- This helps in drying out my pimples so I always buy this whenever I get breakouts.
- Regarding whitening, I am naturally fair already so I can't see any difference with this brand.
BUT kojic acid is guaranteed to make your skin look brighter because I have been using Kojic Acid soap since college and it really helped lighten my skin before. Just be patient with it :)
- Affordable. Only P50 for 130g worth of soap.
- Can easily bought in any supermarket and department store.
- Can be drying like with all whitening products so moisturizer is a must
- There's no note where this is made but it is distributed by BEVI here in the Philippines. I just hope there's some sort of information about that.
OVER-ALL RATING: 5/5
I always repurchase this whenever I'm out of option or can't decide what facial wash I will buy next. It's like my go to facial wash hehe. I know I won't get any harsh reaction to this plus it's cheap. What more can you ask for, right? :)
Thanks for dropping by!