Saturday, November 10, 2012

Supposed FOTN for Kpop Night

Supposed because I was unable to attend last night's event at Candyshop. I was so excited to attend a clubbing event for all Kpop fanatics because 1) I have only been to 2 bars ever and 2) It's gonna be filled with music I enjoy and people that's just like me.. BUT My ankle started hurting again yesterday morning so I can't go out to dance the night away :'(

Anyway, I've decided to prep up and do my makeup anyway hehe just so I can take some pictures. Actually, I'm the only one happy with it coz my parents and bro doesn't like seeing me with full face makeup LOL ^_^



PRODUCTS:
FACE
Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit #2
Allue Girl Next Door Pretty Cheeks in Pink DelishThe Body Shop Shimmer Waves #02 (white highlighter only)

EYES
Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer 
Clinique e/s - champagne color (all over lid)
Matte black e/s (upper n lower lashline)
Matte white e/s (brow highlight)
The Body Shop brow powder in brown
Tony Moly Backstage liner in Black (cat's eye line)
Clarins Eyeliner pencil in Soft Plum (waterline)
MUFE star powder in 902 (lower lashline and inner corners)
Yves Rocher Mascara extra volume 01 Noir
The Face Shop falsies in XNS

LIPS
Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Pinkberry
Clarins Color Quench Lipbalm in 00

And here's some shot of me trying to look ulzzang haha pardon me for not acting like my age :)







I hope you didn't barfed with my pics haha :)

Thanks for dropping by!


2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

ang cute mo Gale! :)

Crystal Gale said...

Thank you Nikki! Baitmo talaga sa akin hehe :)