Thursday, December 20, 2012

Congratulations, Ms. Philippines! :)

This is the first time ever that I watched Miss Universe from start to finish and it's all because of Ms. Philippines Janine Tugonon. She exuded natural elegance, intelligence and cheerful personality. I love her smile in all the videos I've seen her so I decided to watch and root for her. 

I was so happy that she won 1st runner up in this year's Miss Universe. Personally, I believe she deserves the crown more compared to Miss USA because her answer is the best among all the other Top 5. I don't think "picking on your siblings when you were young..." is a Miss Universe answer, to tell you guys honestly. I'm not bashing or bitter, I just hope the judging were objective than subjective. Well, it's just my opinion, so don't shoot me if I think she won just because the pageant was held in the USA.


Photo credit: The Filipino Student

I really really love her answer. Perfect English and no grammatical errors. Well thought out too and very direct to the point. No elaboration needed. Winning answer, definitely :)

Again, Congratulations to Ms. Janine Tugono for winning the Miss Universe Pageant and for showing the world how beautiful and intelligent Pinays are :)

No comments: