Saturday, January 12, 2013

Review: LUSH American Cream Conditioner

Happy Saturday!! I'm pretty sure everyone is happy because it's a rest day today. I actually spent my day lounging in my room reading a book while playing with my pets (and Sims!). I'm more excited for tomorrow though, coz Sunday is always a family day for us so we will go out together after church in the morning :)

For today, I have decided to share my thoughts on the Lush American Cream Conditioner that I use together with the Ultimate Shine Shampoo Bar that I reviewed the other time. I always use them together every time I wash my hair. I have been trying this out for more than a month now and I am now ready to give my thoughts on this hair conditioner.



LUSH says:

"American Cream is our dreamy, medium-strength for soft, shiny and bouncy locks. Softening honey, scalp clarifying lavender and fresh oranges make a conditioner suitable for all hair types to soften rough ends and keep hair calm. Not to mention the absolutely delectable strawberry vanilla cream scent. Mark was inspired by a vision of 1950s US milk bars, where teenagers would meet and drink frothy, creamy milkshakes. He concocted our best-selling conditioner to soften and control, all while evoking memories. No wonder it remains such a customer favorite year after year!"

FEATURES
- Smells like teen spirit: Suitable for all hair types, just about anyone can enjoy soft hair scented with gorgeous strawberries and vanilla.

- Double your pleasure: Our medium-strength conditioner leaves your hair calmed, softer and transformed.

- Fresh is best: Strawberries are rich in vitamin C and have cleansing properties.

Source: Lush website


INGREDIENTS:



PRICE: Php375.00
NET WT: 100gms




YAY!!!

- This smells so good! I really love the scent of this - Vanilla with a hint of something else. 

- The scent lasts until my next wash (I wash my hair every other day) which is awesome!

- Makes my hair softer and manageable.

- This doesn't weigh down my hair like other conditioners I've tried before.


- I love the packaging as the cap gives you control on how much product you want to dispense.


- This is cruelty free and vegetarian friendly :)



NAY!

- Quite expensive. It costs Php375 for the smallest bottle that contains 100gms of product

- If you have very dry hair, this won't work for you as it is very light. There are days that this won't help that much when I'm having a bad hair day.


OVER-ALL RATING: 4.5/5


Although I hope this is more moisturizing, I really love the clean vanilla scent that it gives my hair plus it lingers for 2 days which is the best thing. Even my sister loves this because her bf complements her whenever she uses this hehe boys love the scent of this too. The only problem I have is the price.


WILL I REPURCHASE? Definitely! Although I might be checking the other conditioners first because I'm a product junkie and I can't resist trying out new stuff even though I found good products already haha :)

What's your favorite Lush conditioner? Do share them with me on the comment section below. I wanted to get some recommendations from you all on what I should try first :)


Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: