Monday, February 18, 2013

Drama Spotlight: Flower Boy Next Door

Happy Monday everyone! 
The rush is probably making a lot of people crazy but I hope everyone of you will stay happy and safe :)

I am currently watching only 1 drama since January. A lot of the Korean dramas that came out this year are mostly mellow and I'm not a fan of tear-jerker TV Shows so I just stick with variety shows to make me laugh haha. I even skipped Yoochun and Eun Hye's drama "I Miss You" even though I'm a huge fan of both because I know it is really a heavy drama and I don't want to cry every episode.


Luckily, tvN is currently airing FLOWER BOY NEXT DOOR, a fun and light modern day Rapunzel-esque type of drama which I have been enjoying since its first episode last month.


TITLE: Flower Boy Next Door
EPISODES: 16
GENRE: Romantic Comedy
BROADCASTING NETWORK: tvN
AIRING TIME: Monday - Tuesday
BROADCAST PERIOD: January 7 - February 26
SYNOPSIS:
A romantic comedy about a girl named Go Dok Mi who locks her self in her ′tower′ from the world, is caught spying on the man living next door by Enrique Geum.
Enrique Geum is a genius creative director, who is good-looking, stylish and bohemian and can′t get enough of soccer. He will form a love line with Go Dok Mi.
Go Dok Mi is a ′city Rapunzel′ who never ventures outdoors, yet has her own set of charms that makes men go weak.

*Source: dramawiki

CAST:
Park Shin Hye as Go Dok Mi
Yoon Shi Yoon as Enrique Geum
Kim Ji Hoon - Oh Jin Rak/Oh Jae Won
Park Soo Jin as Cha Do Hwi

*for complete cast click here


It had already aired 12 episodes so far and I only have 4 more until this ends next week. I really am gonna miss watching this every week. So far, this is definitely a great drama. The casts are really doing a great job acting and I think they are portraying their role perfectly. Storyline is good too. I can't wait to see what will happen to Go Dok Mi, Enrique and the gang next. If you are looking for something to watch, do check this out :)

For the ENGLISH SUBBED videos, visit Drama Crazy. They sub really fast and you can watch this after only a day or two after it aired in Korea :)

Oh by the way, please suggest a good romantic comedy drama for me to watch. I am planning to see Love Rain, Secret Garden and Protect The Boss (maybe) :)


Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: