Anyway, I will start this FEB-IBIG month ("February" + "pag-ibig" (love) = Feb-ibig) with something pink to commemorate the month of hearts hehe...A review on my current fave blush by BYS Cosmetics.
BYS is an Australian makeup brand that offers great quality products at affordable prices. You can find them in SM Department Stores locally (I got mine at SM North), which is great because no need to order online for these babies :)
Official Website: www.bys.com.au
BRAND: BYS COSMETICS
RANGE: Blush Duos
SHADE: 03 Miss Pink (3 shades available--click here for pics)
NET WT: 5g
- Gives a very natural splash of color on the cheeks because it has a semi-matte finish.
- Very pigmented. You just need to use a little pressure when picking up some products on your brush in order to get a good amount on your cheeks.
*the vertical swatch is the mix of the 2 colors*
- This lasts long and fades beautifully -- It even lasted on my skin for 10 hours without retouching and I was out most of the time so that's impressive.
- No allergies or breakout.
- Very affordable and easily accessible.
- Cruelty-free brand ^_^
- It have parabens.
- You really need to take extra care in the application because you can easily look clownish because the blush is too pigmented.
- The light shade can sometimes look chalky so it takes extra blending to look natural.
- The reddish one can also be streaky if not applied carefully.
OVER-ALL RATING: 4.5/5
I love it! This is really a steal for P349 -- you get 3 colors already and they will definitely last a long time because they are so pigmented you'll only need to use a small amount of product every time. Definitely recommended.
- Use a stippling brush or a blush brush in applying. Just use the tips of the brush hairs so you won't get a lot of pigments.
- Don't forget to dust off excess pigments on the brush before applying it on your face.
- Use a kabuki to blend out the blush so it looks really natural.
I am looking forward to trying out their lipsticks because I have seen great reviews about them.
Have you tried any BYS Cosmetics product? If yes, please share them here so I can check them out too :)
Thanks for dropping by!