Today I will review the last item on my LA Girl Haul. I have been testing this for almost 2 months now and I'm ready to share my two cents on the LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer.
BRAND: LA Girl
RANGE: High Definition
SHADE: Creamy Beige
NET WT: 0.25 oz / 8 g
- I love the packaging. It comes in a squeeze tube with brush tip which makes it easy to dispense and apply the product. It doesn't squirt too much which is great since a small amount can go a long way.
- Creamy Beige is perfect for my skin tone. It has a yellow-light peach undertone so it's great on both undereyes and acne blemishes.
- Texture is perfect -- Mousse texture that dries to powder. It's not sticky at all. Easy to blend too!
- Very opaque so it's easy to cover scars with this product. This will last me a long time since I only need to use a small amount each time.
- I also can use this as eyeshadow base because it doesn't crease on my oily eyelids.
- Can be layered without caking as long as you apply a small amount for every layer.
- Lasts a long time on my undereyes-- around 8 hours.
- It brightens my undereye area really well.
- Cruelty free
- Affordable and easily available locally.
- Nada! I can't think of a con yet :)
OVER-ALL RATING: 5/5
I love everything about this product! This is the best concealer I have tried as of date. It does't crease, covers well, and brightens my undereyes. This looks pretty natural too which is a plus. I can just apply this to my undereye area and put some powder and I'm ready to go :)
What's your favorite concealer? :)
Thanks for dropping by!