Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Review: LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer

Happy Tuesday! 

Today I will review the last item on my LA Girl Haul. I have been testing this for almost 2 months now and I'm ready to share my two cents on the LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer.



BRAND: LA Girl
RANGE: High Definition 
SHADE: Creamy Beige
NET WT: 0.25 oz / 8 g 
PRICE: P299
INGREDIENTS:


SWATCHES:



MY REVIEW:

YAY!!!

- I love the packaging. It comes in a squeeze tube with brush tip which makes it easy to dispense and apply the product. It doesn't squirt too much which is great since a small amount can go a long way.

- Creamy Beige is perfect for my skin tone. It has a yellow-light peach undertone so it's great on both undereyes and acne blemishes.

- Texture is perfect -- Mousse texture that dries to powder. It's not sticky at all. Easy to blend too!

- Very opaque so it's easy to cover scars with this product. This will last me a long time since I only need to use a small amount each time.  

- I also can use this as eyeshadow base because it doesn't crease on my oily eyelids.

- Can be layered without caking as long as you apply a small amount for every layer.

- Lasts a long time on my undereyes-- around 8 hours.

- It brightens my undereye area really well.

- Cruelty free

- Affordable and easily available locally.


NAY!!!

- Nada! I can't think of a con yet :)


OVER-ALL RATING: 5/5

I love everything about this product! This is the best concealer I have tried as of date. It does't crease, covers well, and brightens my undereyes. This looks pretty natural too which is a plus. I can just apply this to my undereye area and put some powder and I'm ready to go :)


What's your favorite concealer? :)


Thanks for dropping by!

8 comments:

Mishelles Sleepy Time said...

I will definately have to try this, it looks amazing!

Keeza Villanueva said...

I have been contemplating on getting this but i always end up not buying it. is it really hd?

www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

Crystal Gale said...

Hi Mishelles! Yes, it looks great and you can't beat the price :)

Hi Keeza! I'm not sure about what to look for in HD Products eh...But I took that picture using a 720p camera :)

Hannan Nacasi said...

Nice review. Do you think it is okay for all skin types ?

Crystal Gale said...

hi hannan! yes, I do believe it's okay for all skin types. it worked for me who have combination-oily skin, as well as to my sis who have dry skin . thanks for dropping by :)

Askmewhats said...

Ganda ng coverage niya for you sis! Thanks for sharing!

Crystal Gale said...

Hi Nikki! Thank you! :)

ChrisAir Seneba said...

nag-aalangan ako if ito ba bibilin ko or maybelling power con katakot kasing bumili ng mahal tapos hindi naman effective, thnx for review


www.fitandfashionmom.com