Thursday, June 13, 2013

CN BLUE Blue Moon Tour in Manila!



*this post will be full of !*
 
Hello to all the Boice out there! Have you already bought your ticket for CN BLUE's first concert here in the Philippines? I already got mine and I am so excited to see them in person! Just 2 more days and we will be able to watch them perform live at Araneta Coliseum!!! 

If you live in Manila, the boys will have a press conference tomorrow June 14, 2014 at SM Megamall Event Center, Lower G/L Mega A at 2pm. I will definitely attend this event because I will get to see them in person and very near too unlike when I watch them on Saturday. Please do attend if you can to show them that Boice Philippines will give them our support so that they will come back in the future :)


Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: