Surprise! hehe yep! I'm still alive and kicking...pardon me for not posting even once for the past week..I'm just a little busy and also tired from work..I don't really like to type anymore when i get home since I've been typing the whole day already at work..so yeah..but since I don't have work tomorrow, I decided to post today since this review is long overdue ^_^
I have posted my initial take on the Laneige cleansing foam from their Pore Clear line here.
I have been using this product for at least month (I think) already. I use this every night after my Mandom Cleansing Express Sebum which I use to remove my makeup and dirt. I don't really rely on cleansers in removing makeup especially if I use a BB cream.
Description from Laneige website:
- Extracts of water lily, orris and witch hazel effectively eliminate make-up remainders, harmful factors of environmental pollution and wastes in skin pores and purify skin.
- Triclosan and willow bark extracts, which are effective against skin trouble, make clear skin and control skin pore troubles.
- Breakable white scrubbers smoothly eliminate wastes in skin pores. The vitamin E in the blue capsules is absorbed into the skin and makes skin silky and healthy.
What I like about it:
- this really cleanses my face. I don't have any makeup or dirt residue when I use my toner after. This is the best cleanser I tried so far :)
- The beads are so fine that you can't feel it in your skin when you're washing.
-it foams up easily so you only need a pea size amount for each wash. This cleanser will last me months for sure.
-smells reallly nice. I can't describe the scent coz I'm bad at that but it's not over powering to the nose.
-it doesn't sting my eyes and it doesn't hurt my nose (this happened to me in strong cleansers I tried before)
-Laneige gives a lot of freebies when you purchase any of their products. They're very generous IMO.
What I don't like about it:
- a little pricey. This 180ml tube cost Php1000 (around $20)
- can be drying to the skin since this is made for the oily ones. If you have combination-oily skin like me, better to use this maximum of once a day only. And prepare a good moisturizer just in case you do get dry skin because of this.
Will I re-purchase this? Definitely! I'll continue buying this until I found something better.
I am really, really happy with my purchase. I can't believe that I will love this product this much. So if you are looking for a good cleanser and you have oily skin, better check this product out. It's really worth trying ^_^
Till next time! I'll be reviewing another skincare product next ^_^
Thank you for dropping by..Bye!