Pardon me for not posting this last week as promised.. I was not feeling well emotionally these last few days so I didn't want to do anything or I'll just whine them to you and that's not fun hehe. Anyway, here's my review on the other LA Girl lipstick that I hauled last month ^_^
BRAND: LA Girl U.S.A
FINISH: Matte Lipsticks
SHADE: Foxy Red LIPM310
*It contains Vitamin E and Aloe Vera
PRICE: Php99 (I got it on sale and I don't know the original price..probably around Php125 since this costs $1 in the US)
*This is a true red color
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:
- I love the color. It is the perfect red for me, in my opinion. It is not too bright that it looks gaudy.
- I love the scent. It has vanilla notes and it's not overpowering
- The texture is so good on the lips. It applies smoothly and is very blendable.
- Not drying on the lips. I think the Vitamin E and Aloe Vera content helps in the moisture department.
- It doesn't
- Even though it says it's matte, I think it's more of a satin finish which I prefer.
- Very pigmented. I can also sheer this out to make it more wearable for work.
- This fades nicely because it still leaves a pinkish tint on the lips even after eating.
- This doesn't bleed as much as the Creme version which is a huge plus!
- No allergic reactions.
- Very affordable for $1, I believe this costs around Php125 only. I got mine on sale!
- Cruelty free ^_^
- The packaging sucks! It's a cheap looking design and is made up from poor quality plastic. It got damaged quite easily so I'm worried that it will open whenever I put it on my makeup pouch.
OVER-ALL RATING: 4.5/5
I don't have complaints with this lipstick aside from the packaging. This is really a steal especially if you get it during a sale. I will definitely get more shades from this line next month because SM North is having a sale hehe :)
Thanks for dropping by!